Winning Strategies for No-Limit Hold'emby Nick Christenson, Russell Fox
Instead of providing a simplistic and familiar approach to the basics of no-limit hold'em,
There are many books on the market that discuss no-limit Texas hold'em, but this one is unique. Winning Strategies for No-Limit Hold'em discusses, in considerable depth, critically important aspects of the game that are given only superficial treatment by other authors.
Instead of providing a simplistic and familiar approach to the basics of no-limit hold'em, this volume improves the reader's understanding of the game by focusing on a few key themes including:
* The importance of planning ahead in no-limit hold'em
* When and why to switch between an optimal and exploitive strategy
* Understanding the differences between deep-stacked and short-stacked play
* he most comprehensive examination of no-limit bet sizing to ever appear in print.
Players with an interest in the game of no-limit hold'em are sure to learn something from the novel ways of approaching the game that appear in this book.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.46(w) x 8.51(h) x 0.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >