- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Careers went out of fashion for a reason. They did not seem well suited to the dynamic organizations that are needed to cope with an environment of change. However, having high potential staff is a real concern for an organization — they are a vital component to an organization’s success both in the short and the long-term. In the long-term they will become the leadership of the organization. In the meantime, they fill key executive positions. Choosing, developing, motivating and retaining these people is critical to success. Organizations need a strategy to cover these aspects of human resourcing, while recognizing the contemporary environment, e.g. gaining commitment of staff by offering commitment. This book will help the present generation of leaders to engage and retain the people who are required for current and future success. They are in short supply — there is a battle for their talent. It is a battle that will decide whether an organization has the right people to help win the commercial war.
2. The Selection Paradox.
3. Roll up for the mystery tour recruiting high flyers.
4. According to their needs motivating and retaining the high flyer.
5. Hire em fire em versus one big family - organisational response to uncertainty.
One day all this will be yours developing high potential staff.
7. A great exaggeration the death of career management.
8. Get out the crystal ball best guesses for the future.