- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Careers for life are apparently gone, yet one of the most valuable assets an organization has is its knowledge—its people. A company's competitive edge will rely on having the best knowledge available. The dilemma facing companies today is how to attract the best people and to keep them in an environment of constant change. Winning the Talent War deals with the complex issues of the strategy behind replenishing the core leadership and management of organizations, within the context of uncertainty about the future and within new organizational structures. It is about ensuring the organization has a strategy to attract, develop and retain those people who have high potential and who are expected to move ahead rapidly in their careers with the prospect of filling senior positions in the organization. High flyers are the life-blood of the organization's future; they cannot just be hired at will, they need to go through a process of building an identity within the organization and developing loyalty to it. Winning the Talent War provides:
2. The Selection Paradox.
3. Roll up for the mystery tour recruiting high flyers.
4. According to their needs motivating and retaining the high flyer.
5. Hire em fire em versus one big family - organisational response to uncertainty.
One day all this will be yours developing high potential staff.
7. A great exaggeration the death of career management.
8. Get out the crystal ball best guesses for the future.