Wireless Communications: Algorithmic Techniquesby Giorgio Vitetta, Desmond P. Taylor, Giulio Colavolpe, Fabrizio Pancaldi, Philippa A. Martin
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
This book introduces the theoretical elements at the basis of various classes of algorithms commonly employed in the physical layer (and, in part, in MAC layer) of wireless communications systems. It focuses on single user systems, so ignoring multiple access techniques. Moreover, emphasis is put on single-input single-output (SISO) systems, although some relevant topics about multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) systems are also illustrated.
- Comprehensive wireless specific guide to algorithmic techniques
- Provides a detailed analysis of channel equalization and channel coding for wireless applications
- Unique conceptual approach focusing in single user systems
- Covers algebraic decoding, modulation techniques, channel coding and channel equalisation
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 35 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews