Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice / Edition 1by Theodore S. Rappaport
Pub. Date: 10/05/1995
Publisher: Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Offering a wealth of practical information on the implementation realities of wireless communications, this book also contains up-to-date information on the major wireless communication standards from around the world. Covers every fundamental aspect of wireless communications, from cellular system design to networking, plus the world-wide standards, including ETACS, GSM, and PDC. For cellular radio engineers and technicians.
Table of Contents1. Introduction to Wireless Communications.
2. Cellular System Design Fundamentals.
3. Propagation Path Loss.
4. Fading and Multipath Propagation.
5. Modulation Techniques for Wireless Communications.
6. Diversity, Coding, and Equalization.
7. Speech Coding for Wireless Communications.
8. Multiple Access.
9. Wireless Networking.
10. Wireless Standards.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >