Wireless Security Complete Certification Kit - Core Series for ITby Ivanka Menken
Protect your wireless networks and prevent unexpected attacks with Wireless Security. Wireless Security is an important security strategy used by individuals and organizations to prevent possible network threats from accessing internal information and data. Become a valued member of your organization by learning the importance of implementing Wireless Security technologies and strategies.
Wireless Security is increasingly becoming more and more vital in terms of preventing unauthorized access or damage to computer technology using wireless networks. As users of wireless technology continues to grow, so has external risks and threats to the user. There are a number of different wireless security strategies implemented by a variety of organizations. This certification course will assist in making you aware of wireless networks, the possible vulnerabilities, and how to secure wireless technologies. This certification kit would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry, individuals and businesses wanting to reduce security risks and avoid potential financial losses, businesses looking to prevent wireless security attacks, IT managers wanting to plan a wireless security strategy, and IT professionals learning about wireless network and security technologies.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Wireless Security toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Wireless Security, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Wireless Security Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Wireless Security concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Wireless Security training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Wireless Security.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Wireless Security applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Wireless Security Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Wireless Security Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Wireless Security technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Wireless Security and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, standards, and uses of wireless security.
- Learn about wireless networks.
- Learn how to manage potential security risks and threats.
- Examine wireless security issues and wireless vulnerabilities.
- Explore the ways in which wireless technologies can be secured.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Wireless Networks.
- Standards, Uses, Health Risks and How Wireless Works.
- Introduction to Wireless Security.
- Wireless Vulnerabilities.
- Wireless Security Issues.
- Securing Wireless Technologies.
- Future of Wireless Security.
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations.
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents).
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge.
- Emereo Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 780 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews