Wisconsin Family Weekendsby Susan Lampert Smith
Time is precious, and family leisure time -- even more so. Luckily, you don't need too much of it to embark on a great getaway that everyone will enjoy. Wisconsin is blessed with a wide variety of choices for weekend adventures and many are just a few hours away. Whether your family is in search of a quiet North Woods retreat on a crystal-clear lake, or an action-packed urban escapade, this book is for you. So pick a place, pack the car, and enjoy your kids while they're still kids.
- Descriptions of 20 vacation spots located in every area of the state.
- Listings of things to see and do in each of those spots.
- Recommendations on where to eat and places to stay.
- Rainy day ideas.
- Great winter escapes.
- Puzzles and games to keep kids occupied while in the car.
- Trails Books
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.50(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews