- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The stories, ideas, and suggestions found in Wise Running will help ...
The stories, ideas, and suggestions found in Wise Running will help runners learn to reshape the way they think about training, fueling, and enjoying the run.
The book includes.
- running as a metaphor for life
- how to think about training
- designing a race and training schedule
- setting realistic goals and expectations
- advice on nutrition and eating clean
- thoughts on special diets and weight loss
- the social aspects of running
- staying motivated & motivating others
- what to think during a race
P. Mark Taylor is a runner & author of the blog www.WiseRunning.com