- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• In what ways is a woman’s heart different from a man’s?
• How do pregnancy and childbirth affect the heart and circulation?
• What are the symptoms of heart disease in women?
• What are the most prevalent diseases of the heart among women —including mitral valve prolapse—and how dangerous are they really?
• What cardiac tests should women be taking?
• When are medications enough and when is surgery necessary?
• How is the heart affected by menopause and aging?
• What are the future prospects for improving heart health and treatment for women?
For both healthy women and those already coping with heart disease, this comprehensive
"owner’s manual" on the female heart provides essential information for living life to its fullest.