- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Part One: The Wine.
1. From Vine to Wine—the Job of a Winemaker.
Part Two: The Women.
2. Milla Handley: Winemaker, Handley Cellars.
3. Kristin Belair: Winemaker, Honig Vineyard and Winery.
4. Amelia Ceja: President and owner, Ceja Vineyards.
5. Andrea Immer Robinson: Master sommelier.
6. Gina Gallo: Winemaker, Gallo Family Vineyards.
7. Marketta Fourmeaux: Winemaker, Château Potelle Winery.
8. Heidi Peterson Barrett: Winemaker, Screaming Eagle and La Sirena.
9. Stephanie Browne: Founder of Divas Uncorked.
10. Merry Edwards: Winemaker, Merry Edwards Wines.
11. Kimberlee Nicholls: Winemaker, Markham Vineyards.
12. Stephanie Gallo: Director of marketing, Gallo Family Vineyards.
13. Ramona Nicholson: Owner, Nicholson Ranch Vineyards, and president of Napa/Sonoma chapter of Women for WineSense.
14. Dr. Ann Noble: Creator of the Wine Aroma Wheel, U.C. Davis professor emerita.
15. Paula Moschetti: Winemaker, Frog’s Leap.
16. Lee Miyamura: Winemaker, Meridian Vineyards.
17. Michele Ostrove: Founder and editor-in-chief of Wine Adventure magazine.
18. Stephanie Putnam: Winemaker, Far Niente.
19. Leslie Sbrocco: Wine writer and author of Wine for Women.
20. Darice Spinelli: Winemaker, Nickel & Nickel.
21. Signe Zoller: Consultant, Zoller Wine Styling, and winemaker.
Glossary of Wine Terms.