- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Practice and review the concepts presented in Merrill's Atlas! This popular workbook set includes anatomy labeling exercises, positioning exercises, self-tests, and an answer key. Types of exercises include matching, labeling and identifying anatomy, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, crosswords, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, identifying structures on radiographs, and identifying proper patient positioning. A must-have for radiography students!
• Exercises correspond to chapters in Merrill's Atlas, providing strong support for teaching and learning.
• Essential projections are those most frequently performed and determined to be necessary knowledge for entry-level competency.
• Anatomy and positioning exercises provide balanced coverage of both topics.
• Film evaluation exercises include radiographs with accompanying questions on why an image is inadequate, leading to fewer repeat exams in the practice environment.
• A wide variety of review exercises are used to cover different kinds of information.
• An abundance of labeling exercises include about 600 illustrations for labeling practice, ensuring that students recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs, not just on line drawings.
• Comprehensive self-tests end each chapter, so that students can accurately gauge their comprehension of the material and measure their own progress.
• Pathology exercises help radiographers understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
• Additional exercises covering all chapters in Merrill's Atlas Volumes 1 and 2 and some in Volume 3, including:
• Compensating Filters
• Geriatric and Pediatric Radiography
• Mobile Radiography
• Surgical Radiography
• Computed Tomography
• Exercises to review abbreviations
• Exercises on aspects of digital imaging related to positioning and procedures
11. Long Bone Measurement
12. Contrast Arthrography
13. Trauma Radiography
14. Mouth and Salivary Glands
15. Anterior Part of Neck: Pharynx, Larynx, Thyroid Gland
16. Digestive System: Abdomen, Liver, Spleen, Biliary Tract
17. Digestive System: Alimentary Tract
18. Urinary System and Venipuncture
19. Reproductive System
21. Facial Bones
22. Paranasal Sinuses
24. Central Nervous System
25. Circulatory System and Cardiac Catherization
26. Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
27. NEW! Pediatric Imaging
28. NEW! Geriatric Imaging
29. NEW! Mobile Radiography
30. NEW! Surgical Radiography
31. NEW! Computed Tomography