Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures / Edition 12by Eugene Frank
Pub. Date: 03/08/2011
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
You already have the most comprehensive and authoritative radiography text available now make sure you're getting the most out of it! The Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 12th Edition, provides plenty of practice and review of concepts presented in the atlas, helping you learn faster and retain essential/b>… See more details below
You already have the most comprehensive and authoritative radiography text available now make sure you're getting the most out of it! The Workbook for Merrill's Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures, 12th Edition, provides plenty of practice and review of concepts presented in the atlas, helping you learn faster and retain essential information. Authors Eugene Frank, Bruce Long, Barbara Smith, and Jeannean Hall Rollins concentrate on the essential terminology, anatomy, and positioning information needed to ensure that you'll be ready to take the ARRT exam and be thoroughly prepared for the clinical environment.
• Retains the features that have made this workbook so popular with Merrill's users: anatomy labeling exercises, short-answer and multiple-choice questions, matching exercises, true-false, fill-in-the-blanks, identifying structures on radiographs, identifying proper patient positioning, and self-tests.
• Provides a thorough review of osteology, anatomy, physiology, and radiographic procedures all in close correlation with Merrill's Atlas for optimum learning support.
• Offers a wide variety of exercises and other opportunities to interact with the content.
• Ensures that you can recognize anatomical structures on actual radiographs with an abundance of labeling exercises.
• Helps you understand which projections will best demonstrate various pathologies.
• Contains a comprehensive self-test at the end of every chapter, so you can accurately gauge your understanding of the material and measure your own progress.
• Features exercises that support new digital positioning content in the Atlas.
• Prepares you for evaluating radiographs in clinical situations with new exercises on identifying errors on radiographs.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Radiography
2. Compensating Filters
3. Anatomy and Positioning Terminology
4. Upper Limb
5. Shoulder Girdle
6. Lower Limb
7. Pelvis and Upper Femora
8. Vertebral Column
9. Bony Thorax
10. Thoracic Viscera
11. Long Bone Measurement
12. Contrast Arthrography
13. Trauma Radiography
14. Mouth and Salivary Glands
15. Anterior Part of Neck
17. Digestive System: Alimentary Tract
18. Urinary System and Venipuncture
19. Reproductive System
21. Facial Bones
22. Paranasal Sinuses
24. Central Nervous System
25. Vascular, Cardiac and Interventional Radiography
26. Pediatric Imaging
27. Geriatric Radiography
28. Mobile Radiography
29. Surgical Radiography
30. Sectional Anatomy for Radiographers
31. Computed Tomography
Answers to Exercises
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >