- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Naperville, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This helpful Workbook offers in-depth study and review of the most important facts and information from Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles & Practice, 2nd Edition. It features everything you need to master key pharmacy technician skills, including a wealth of exercises and activities that challenge you to apply what you've learned to real-world situations.
• Chapter-specific exercises parallel the content in the textbook and reinforce key concepts and skills.
• Recall and application exercises help you apply new skills to realistic pharmacy scenarios.
• Lab worksheets give you the opportunity to practice skills that are essential to pharmacy technician practice.
• Internet research assignments show you how to use the Internet to stay current with the latest issues and trends in the industry.
• Case scenarios with critical thinking questions sharpen your decision-making skills.
Posted May 29, 2010