- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Westminster, MD
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Designed to accompany Volume 2 of Paramedic Practice Today: Above and Beyond, this 1,250-item workbook provides practice and reinforcement of the key material covered in the textbook. Volume 2 of the workbook corresponds to the second volume of the textbook, matching the text chapter for chapter. And, it now reflects the 2010 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines!
• Updated to reflect the 2010 emergency cardiovascular care guidelines.
• Chapter Objectives serve as a checklist for learning.
• Multiple question formats include matching, short answer, multiple choice, true/false, labeling, and case studies, testing your knowledge in a number of different ways.
• Short-answer questions often show your strengths and weaknesses most accurately, because you must think of the answer entirely on your own.
• Multiple-choice questions prepare you for this popular testing format.
• Labeling questions help visual learners.
• Case studies help you integrate your knowledge with real-life situations.
• Chapter Summaries provide bulleted lists of the main points in the book and serve as a reminder of the material that was covered in Volume 2 of the textbook.
• An answer key with rationales is included for all of the items in the workbook.
• A glossary includes key terms from both volumes of the textbook, providing you with a comprehensive quick reference for unfamiliar words.
Volume 2 Division 7: Special Patient Populations 35. Obstetrics and Gynecology 36. Neonatology 37. Pediatrics 38. Geriatrics 39. Abuse and Assault 40. Patients with Special Challenges 41. Societal Issues 42. Care for the Patient with a Chronic Illness Division 8: Trauma 43. Trauma Systems/Mechanism of Injury 44. Bleeding 45. Soft Tissue Trauma 46. Burns 47. Head and Face Trauma 48. Spinal Trauma 49. Thoracic Trauma 50. Abdominal Trauma 51. Musculoskeletal Trauma 52. Environmental Conditions 53. Farm Rescue 54. Wilderness EMS Division 9: Putting It All Together 55. Assessment-Based Management 56. Clinical Decision Making 57. Air and Ground Critical Care Transport Division 10: Operations 58. Access and Response 59. Crime Scene Operations 60. Dispatch Activities 61. Emergency Vehicle Operations 62. EMS Operations Command and Control 63. Extrication/Rescue 64. Hazmat 65. Tactical EMS Division 11: Disaster and Domestic Preparedness Issues (WMD) 66. Disaster and Domestic Preparedness (WMD) Appendices A. Answer Key B. NREMT Skills Sheets