- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
With this workbook, you’ll enhance your understanding of the material in Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 6th Edition. Author Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer uses the same clear, accessible approach as in the textbook, taking difficult topics and making them easier for you to learn and apply. Matching the chapters in the text, this workbook ensures that you understand radiation physics and radiation protection and are ready to apply your knowledge in the practice setting.
Matching the chapters in Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 5th Edition, this print workbook enhances learning from the text. Author Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer makes the subject of radiation protection and safety more accessible, using her talent for taking difficult topics and explaining them in an easy-to-understand manner. Exercises are provided for each chapter, with these including matching, crossword puzzles, labeling, short discussion items, true-false, multiple-choice, fill-in-the blank, essay, and calculation questions. Answers are at the end of the workbook.
2. Interaction of X-Radiation with Matter
3. Radiation Quantities and Units
4. Overview of Cell Biology
5. Molecular and Cellular Radiation Biology
6. Radiation Effects on Organ Systems
7. Dose Limits for Exposure to Ionizing Radiation
8. Protection of the Patient during Diagnostic X-Ray Procedures
9. Protection of Imaging Personnel during Diagnostic X-Ray Procedures
10. Radiation Monitoring
11. Radioisotopes and Radiation Protection Answers