Workbook/ Lab Manual/ Video Manual: Neue Horizonte: A Brief Course / Edition 1by David B. Dollenmayer, Thomas S. Hansen
Pub. Date: 12/28/2000
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Company College Division
Each lesson includes: Dialoge, which introduces new grammar and vocabulary in context; two Worschatz sections, (1) contains words and phrases from Dialoge and/i>/i>/i>/p>
This introductory text is based on a successful, four-skills approach to German that stresses communicative competence, cultural awareness, and mastery of language structures.
Each lesson includes: Dialoge, which introduces new grammar and vocabulary in context; two Worschatz sections, (1) contains words and phrases from Dialoge and other related items for use in exercises, and (2) contains vocabulary needed to understand Lesestück (reading); and Variationen, activities that encourage students to use material from the Dialoge to express their own thoughts, ideas, and experiences.
- The cassette program includes Lyrik zum Vorlesen (poetry for reading aloud) for cultural enrichment and pronunciation practice, and Lesest�ck sections for cultural readings.
- The WB/LM/VM includes a Videoecke section, which provides previewing and viewing activities for the Neue Horizonte video.
- The Neue Horizonte web site features self-testing, cultural notes related to text chapters, task-based activities, and a discussion forum/chat room for instructors.
- Houghton Mifflin Company College Division
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.52(w) x 10.98(h) x 0.54(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >