Workbooks for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy Package: Volume 1 and 2 / Edition 7by Kenneth L. Bontrager, John Lampignano
Pub. Date: 03/18/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
As the study companion for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 7th Edition this workbook set offers a wealth of additional opportunities to apply your knowledge and increase your understanding of anatomy and positioning concepts. Each volume includes situation-based questions with illustrations, film critique questions, laboratory activities,
As the study companion for Textbook of Radiographic Positioning and Related Anatomy, 7th Edition this workbook set offers a wealth of additional opportunities to apply your knowledge and increase your understanding of anatomy and positioning concepts. Each volume includes situation-based questions with illustrations, film critique questions, laboratory activities, chapter competencies, and much more.
• Questions on anatomy, positioning critique, and evaluation reinforce concepts and help you assess your learning.
• Situational questions with clinical scenarios challenge you to apply your knowledge to real-life examples.
• Film critique questions prepare you to evaluate radiograph quality in the clinical setting with questions about improperly positioned photographs.
• Laboratory exercises provide valuable hands-on learning as you perform radiographs using phantoms to evaluate images and practice positioning.
• Self-tests at the end of each chapter, with multiple choice, labeling, short answer, and true or false questions, help you evaluate your learning.
• Updated content on digital imaging keep you at the cutting-edge of your field.
• New line drawings and radiographs clearly illustrate anatomy and positioning for better imaging results.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.30(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.90(d)
Table of Contents
1. General Anatomy, Terminology, and Positioning Principles
2. Image Quality, Digital Technology, and Radiation Protection
5. Upper Limb
6. Humerus and Shoulder Girdle
7. Lower Limb
8. Femur and Pelvic Girdle
9. Cervical and Thoracic Spine
10. Lumbar Spine, Sacrum, and Coccyx
11. Bony ThoraxSternum and Ribs
12. Skull and Cranial Bones
13. Facial Bones and Paranasal Sinuses
14. Biliary Tract and Upper Gastrointestinal System
15. Lower Gastrointestinal System
16. Urinary System and Venipuncture
17. Mammography/Bone Densitometry
18. Trauma, Mobile, and Surgical Radiography
19. Pediatric Radiography
20. Angiography and Interventional Procedures
21. Computed Tomography
22. Additional Diagnostic Procedures
23. Additional Diagnostic and Therapeutic Modalities
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >