Working Papers, Chapters 18-28 for Needles/Powers' Principles of Financial Accounting / Edition 11by Belverd E. Needles
Pub. Date: 04/20/2010
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Printed Working Papers provide the appropriate accounting forms for completing all exercises, problems, and cases in the text. See more details below
Printed Working Papers provide the appropriate accounting forms for completing all exercises, problems, and cases in the text.
- Cengage Learning
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.40(d)
Table of Contents
1. Uses of Accounting Information and the Financial Statements.
2. Analyzing Business Transactions.
3. Measuring Business Income.
4. Completing the Accounting Cycle.
5. Financial Reporting and Analysis.
6. The Operating Cycle and Merchandising Operations.
7. Internal Control.
9. Cash and Receivables.
10. Internal Control.
11. Long-Term Assets.
12. Contributed Capital.
13. Long-Term Liabilities.
14. The Corporate Income Statement and the Statement of Stockholders' Equity.
15. The Statement of Cash Flows.
16. Financial Performance Measurement.
Appendix A: Investments.
Appendix B: Consolidations.
Appendix C: Future Value and Present Value Tables.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >