- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* A complete manual on the art of paper airplane folding.
* 40 different aircraft designs: Hognose Plane...Shibumi...Dragonbird...Lock Back Jackknife...Ram Jet...Bee Bomber...Spin King...Gremlin...Saber-Toothed Bat...Looper...Helicopter...Origami-Nose Box Plane...and more!
* All can be made by hand from paper: No glue, scissors, or staples required
* Tips for making hundreds of variations by modifying wings and adding tail sections
* Includes models that can perform smooth and level flight, rolls, and loops!
* To-scale drawings for every folding step of construction!
* Instructions for making 10 paper toys also included!
The art of paper folding is fascinating for all age groups. With this guide anyone--child or adult--can successfully create paper airplanes and toys for contest competition, individual sport, or family fun!