Worm Farming for Beginnersby Esme Arundhati
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Have you ever heard of growing worms as a business? Worm farming business, which was earlier limited to a small domain, has now developed into a full-fledged one. Initially, this business was mainly based on the supply to the anglers (people who fish with hooks), who used these worms as bait to catch fish. It was a seasonal business as fishing was mainly done during the months of June, July, August and September. But, now things have changed, as a more eco-friendly business emerged out of the earlier one.
This book covers several aspects of worm farming such as:
- How To Keep Your Worm Farm Safe
- Building A Worm Farm Business
- How To Start Your Own Worm Farm
- One Harm To Your Worm Farm - Predators
- Coping With The Problems In The Worm Farm
- Worm Farm Benefiting From The Earth
and so much more!
Scroll up... and click on "Buy Now" to deliver almost instantly to your Kindle or other reading device.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- LULU PRESS
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 366 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >