Cherie Calbom, M.S., has been known for her work with juicing and health for more than a decade. She has appeared regularly on QVC for the past eight years with the JuiceLady juicer, the Salton Juiceman juicer, and the George Foreman grills. She is the author of eleven books on health and nutrition.
The Wrinkle Cleanse: 4 Simple Steps to Softer, Younger-Looking Skinby Cherie Calbom
Wrinkles, lines, sagging skin-these are the all-too-common outward signs of aging. But now with a diet rich in raw foods, vegetable juices, whole grains, and lean proteins, renowned "Juice Lady" Cherie Calbom reveals how you can cleanse your body of toxins and
Renowned "Juice Lady" Cherie Calbom reveals the nutritional secrets for looking and feeling younger.
Wrinkles, lines, sagging skin-these are the all-too-common outward signs of aging. But now with a diet rich in raw foods, vegetable juices, whole grains, and lean proteins, renowned "Juice Lady" Cherie Calbom reveals how you can cleanse your body of toxins and protect yourself from the inflammation and free-radical damage that cause these symptoms of aging.
Now available in paperback, The Wrinkle Cleanse provides an easy-to-follow, four-step plan:
- a 14-day diet that rejuvenates the cells in your body, stopping and even reversing the aging process
- quick-start juicing programs that cleanse your body of built-up toxins and restore elasticity to your skin in a matter of days
- an energizing supplement plan to help renew skin and increase vitality
- cleansing programs to deep-cleanse your body and keep you on track for total rejuvenation
In just two weeks you will begin to see results-fewer wrinkles, and firmer, more toned skin. And with the help of menu plans that include seventy-five delicious recipes, you'll not only look better but you'll get the proper nutrition you need to feel better, too.
- Avery Publishing Group, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.24(w) x 9.26(h) x 1.01(d)
- Age Range:
- 14 Years
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews