Write Stories People Want to Read! - How to Write Great Short Storiesby Matt Cowell
If lack of knowledge is all that's holding you back, then your excuses are over! Really. Why? Because now you have access to a step-by-step guide that will teach you
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The author wrote this book to help others achieve their story writing goals by improving their methods and avoiding the simple errors which can cause un-necessary frustration and stress along the way.
If lack of knowledge is all that's holding you back, then your excuses are over! Really. Why? Because now you have access to a step-by-step guide that will teach you everything you need to know to begin writing your own short stories.
How to be a writer? How to write?
Not only will you know how to jump start the writing, you will be shown:
• How to create and use an outline.
• How to find the right ending
• Learn how to research.
• Selecting a point of view.
• Bringing your characters to life.
Then comes the technical stuff.
• Learn how to edit your work.
• Market Research - find out how to find the best markets.
• Discover the ins and outs of submitting your stories.
• Details about how to format your story.
• Learn how to prepare the cover letter as well as title page.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- LULU PRESS
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 1 MB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
All are at stoy people. <br> result 1 is part 2 <br> Result two is prolouge <br> result 3 is part 1. <p> should be in order from there unless results change again. Parts 5 and 6 or 6 and 7 may be out of order but idk. So look around if you dont see a part