- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Zephyrhills, FL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This easy-to-use writing guide shows readers how to think, research, and write like a political scientist and includes new coverage of current practices in using electronic databases and Internet sources.
1. Political Inquiry.
2. Critical Thinking About Politics.
3. Choosing a Topic.
4. Locating Research Materials Using Indexes, Databases, and the Internet.
5. Creating Evidence with Primary and Secondary Data.
6. Properties of Papers.
7. Common Problems with Writing.
8. Format for the Manuscript.
9. Format and Examples for Activities to Enhance Comprehension and Synthesis of Class Materials.
10. Format and Examples of Assignments for Managing and Processing Information.
11. Format and Examples of Conventional Research Papers.
12. Format and Examples of Assignments Requiring Special Techniques.
13. Format and Examples of Assignments and Exercises in Applied Political Science.
14. Format and Examples of Assignments for Organizing and Documenting Research.