- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This introductory guide helps students focus on the 7 major features of a well-written product with writing activities and strategies. The guide includes 7 writing assignments and 34 student papers for analysis and discussion, and techniques for situating the writing, giving content to writing, organizing the writing, writing paragraphs, writing sentences, writing words, and handling mechanics. A well-organized introductory reference for composition.
Overview: Writing as Process, Product, and Power.
1. The Process of Situating Your Writing.
2. The Process of Giving Content to Your Writing.
3. The Process of Organizing Your Writing.
4. The Process of Writing Paragraphs.
5. The Process of Writing Sentenes.
6. The Process of Writing Words.
7. The Process of Handling Mechanics.