- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Writing PR: A Multimedia Approach is designed to teach effective and creative public relations writing through critical thinking tips, vivid examples and expert perspectives. Students who use Writing PR: A Multimedia Approach will gain confidence in their ability to write and design across media platforms–an increasingly necessary skill - through carefully-laid repetition of key ideas, step-by-step guidance, tip boxes, and realistic examples ranging from student portfolios to top professionals' files.
I. FRAMEWORKS FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS WRITING.
1. Public Relations: Professional Outlooks and Historical Outlooks.
2. Public Relations and the Writing Process.
4. News Releases: The Most Important Writing Tools.
5. Media Lists: Targeting News for Results.
6. Media Relations: Ethical Standards and Considerations.
II. GRAPHICS AND THE MERGER OF WORD AND IMAGE.
7. Technology and PR Writing.
8. Defining Visual Style.
9. Processing the Page: Design Stages.
10. Features, Magazines, and Trade Publications.
11. Brochures, Newsletters, and Direct Marketing.
III. EXPANDING PUBLIC RELATIONS WRITING THROUGH TECHNOLOGY.
12. Public Speaking and Presentations.
13. Advertising PR: Creating Print Public Service Announcements.
14. Streaming Media and Broadcast Models: Writing for Radio and TV Contexts.
IV. WRITING AND STRATEGIC PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGEMENT.
15. Planning the Special Event.
16. Style and Structure: Decoding Grammar, Usage, and Stylebooks.
17. Crisis Public Relations: Preparing and Writing for the Unexpected.