- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
I: INTRODUCTION TO COLLABORATIVE LEARNING.
1. What Is Collaborative Learning?
2. Working Effectively in Groups.
II: WRITING ALONE IN A COLLABORATIVE SETTING.
3. Writing and Revising with Peer Response.
4. Brainstorming to Develop Topics and Ideas.
5. Developing Strong Arguments.
6. Shaping and Drafting a Paper.
7. Developing Style and Meaning.
8. Knowing Basic Conventions of Grammar, Punctuation, and Usage.
III: WRITING WITH OTHERS AND SHARING AUTHORSHIP.
9. Writing a Paper with Several Authors.