Richard Wasowski earned his M.A. from The Ohio State University and teaches secondary English in Ashland, Ohio.
Wuthering Heights (CliffsNotes)by Richard Wasowski, Ellen Grafton
The CliffsNotes study guide on Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Wuthering Heights. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement your reading to be sure you get all you can from Brontë's Wuthering Heights. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on Emily Brontë and Wuthering Heights, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of Emily Brontë
• Hear an Introduction to Wuthering Heights
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of Wuthering Heights with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >