- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
"If only walls could talk? Well, Yin Yu Tang's did, and what a story they have to tell."—Asian Review of Books
"This book is recommended…for the Chinese history and culture sections of both public and academic libraries."—Library Journal
1. The history, culture and geography of the Huizhou region—portrait of a prosperous merchant culture
2. The architecture of the Chinese house—feng shui, construction methods, craftspeople, etc.
3. The Huang family—seven generations of Chinese family life at Yin Yu Tang
4. Ornament and objects—the cultural messages of decorations, furniture, family heirlooms, etc.
5. Yin Yu Tang in America—the restoration and reconstruction at the Peabody Essex Museum