- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
The women who shared their stories are very brave. As ...
The women who shared their stories are very brave. As you read about their lives you will laugh, cry, even get angry. Most of all, in reading these stories you may be better able to decide what is right for you. An abortion is a big step with life-long consequences.
In the author's experience as a marriage and family counselor, the loss of a baby in abortion causes post-abortion trauma in nearly every case. Abortion causes a permanent loss. It is because of that loss that serious problems begin to affect the lives of women who have had abortions.
There are alternatives to abortion. Thousands of loving couples who can't give birth themselves are praying daily for a woman to care enough to share her blessing of birth with them.
Others have been where you are at this moment. You are not alone.
1. "Maybe All I Have to Do Is Take a Pill"
2. "I Tried to Forget"
3. "It's Either It or Me!"
4. "Our World Was Falling Apart and Nobody Cared"
5. "They Said I Wouldn't Care"
6. "It's Going to Be Easy"
7. "My Husband Didn't Want Children"
8. "I Wish I Hadn't Done It!"
9. "I Couldn't Kill My Baby"
10. "Daddies Cry, Too"
11. "I'll Never Be a Grandma"
12. "Daddy and Mommy Love Me"
13. People Who Help
14. Medical Problems Related to Abortion
15. History of Abortifacients and Contraceptives
16. Ancient and Modern Abortifacients and Contraceptives