- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A practical, step-by-step manual. Includes examples and a checklist for you to use in evaluating your survey.
Cox has written a practical, step-by-step manual to help you get the answers you're looking for. The author includes examples of good (and bad) ways to ask for information, samples of pre-questionnaire letters and follow-up forms, and a checklist for you to use in evaluating your survey.
About the Author
1. Establishing the Guiding Questions
2. Operationalizing/Clarifying The Guiding Questions
3. Writing Items and Formatting Responses
4. Conducting the Alignment Check
5. Writing Directions
6. Categorizing Respondents... Who Said What?
7. Marketing the Questionnaire (Ensuring Response)
8. Evaluating the Questionnaire
9. Instrument Validation
10. Getting from Here to There: The Process of Data Analysis
11. Communicating Your Results: Eliminating the "Rip van Winkle Effect "
12. Potpourri: A Little Bit About Some Other Stuff
Resource A: Modeling the Product: A Sample Questionnaire
Resource B: Sample Introductions
Resource C: Sample Directions and Formats
Resource D: Critiquing Questionnaires: Finding Flaws
Resource E: Modeling the Product: Stages 1 through 6