- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
A practical, step-by-step manual. Includes examples and a checklist for you to use in evaluating your survey.
Cox has written a practical, step-by-step manual to help you get the answers you're looking for. The author includes examples of good (and bad) ways to ask for information, samples of pre-questionnaire letters and follow-up forms, and a checklist for you to use in evaluating your survey.
Acknowledgments About the Author Introduction
1. Establishing the Guiding Questions
2. Operationalizing/Clarifying The Guiding Questions
3. Writing Items and Formatting Responses
4. Conducting the Alignment Check
5. Writing Directions
6. Categorizing Respondents... Who Said What?
7. Marketing the Questionnaire (Ensuring Response)
8. Evaluating the Questionnaire
9. Instrument Validation
10. Getting from Here to There: The Process of Data Analysis
11. Communicating Your Results: Eliminating the "Rip van Winkle Effect "
12. Potpourri: A Little Bit About Some Other Stuff Resource A: Modeling the Product: A Sample Questionnaire Resource B: Sample Introductions Resource C: Sample Directions and Formats Resource D: Critiquing Questionnaires: Finding Flaws Resource E: Modeling the Product: Stages 1 through 6