If you own a dwarf hamster or you're thinking about getting one, then this may be the most exciting message you read all day!
Because you're about to get all the information you need to ensure that owning a dwarf hamster is a fun and rewarding experience that enriches your life in many ways!
Dwarf hamsters are tiny, cute animals that make fantastic pets for just about anyone, especially children and families.
They fit in the palm of your hand, they are inexpensive and if you train them when they are young, they will be your buddy for life!
But you can’t just buy a hamster and hope to raise it on instinct. It just doesn’t work. You need to know certain care and feeding tips. You need to know how to handle your hamster and how to play with it properly.
In short, you need “Your Ultimate Guide to Raising Dwarf Hamsters”.
This comprehensive, yet easy-to-read guide contains all the expert tips and advice you need to raise a happy, healthy hamster.
• The different hamster species so you’ll know right away which type of hamster is right for you!
• A quick and easy way to tell the sex of a hamster.
• The right type of diet to start your baby hamster out on.
• A full chapter on how to select the right hamster for your home.
• How to set up the proper habitat for your hamster.
• Where to get your hamster from – as well as where you should never buy a hamster!
• How to handle, tame and train your hamster like an expert.
• Common hamster illnesses, including their causes and the best courses of treatment.
• A complete chapter on hamster breeding.
• Detailed answers to the most common questions about hamsters.
• Where to place your hamster's cage – and what to put in it.
• What you need to know should your hamster escape its cage!
• An in-depth look at an OPTIMUM hamster.
• And much, much more!
If you’ve ever visited a pet store, you know that the hamster is one of today’s most popular pets. But what makes them so popular and why would a hamster make such a great pet for you? Here are just a few reasons why:
• They are a good size to hold in your hand
• They are easy to train and tame
• They are much prettier than other rodent pets such as mice
• They don’t have the musky odor of a male mouse
• They are smaller than a rat and have a less prominent tail
• They eat hoarded dry food, so they can be left alone over a weekend as long as their water bottle has been filled
• Due to their small size, dwarf hamster can be kept in a smaller cage than a guinea pig
• They come in more colors and hair patterns than gerbils
• They are extremely easy to breed
And now thanks to “Your Ultimate Guide to Raising Dwarf Hamsters” they are easier than ever to care for and raise!
When I started doing my own research on hamsters over 8 years ago, I discovered there was a lot of inaccurate and incomplete information available.
It was all very disappointing. Even books from my local bookstore and library often offered care and training advice that didn’t go far enough or, worse, conflicted with the advice offered in another book.
So, recently I decided to take matters into my own hands.
Over the past 6 months, I compiled all my tips and secrets into a concise, step-by-step manual on caring for dwarf hamsters, which I entitled “Your Ultimate Guide to Raising Dwarf Hamsters”.
This is the comprehensive care and training guide that I wish I would have had when I bought my first hamster. Things would have been so much easier.
This guide covers all the most frequently asked questions about raising dwarf hamsters … and most of the infrequently asked questions as well!
You won’t find a more comprehensive and easy-to-follow hamster resource anywhere!
Now you can easily become a hamster expert in a matter of mere hours … just by simply by purchasing “Your Ultimate Guide to Raising Dwarf Hamsters” today!