As a board certified physician, have treated thousands of patients with high cholesterol. All this knowledge has been compiled in one manual that you can access in a few minutes from now. It's simply called: "Zap Cholesterol! How to ...
As a board certified physician, have treated thousands of patients with high cholesterol. All this knowledge has been compiled in one manual that you can access in a few minutes from now. It's simply called: "Zap Cholesterol! How to Successfully Lower Your Cholesterol from Your Body."
Here Are Some Of The Things You Will Discover in This Manual...
* When cholesterol is your best friend.
* Which foods are going to raise your cholesterol level every time
* What people really mean when they say the words "cholesterol levels." (Hint: there's more than one answer.)
* What HDL and LDL really mean.
* 3 ways to change your life habits for better cholesterol levels.
* How to handle cooking oils that are making your cholesterol readings skyrocket.
* When it's OK for your cholesterol levels to be rising.
* Find out if genetics really do play an important part in determining your cholesterol levels.
* How cholesterol effects your body for the worse. Are you at risk?
* What to do once your doctor confirms you have high cholesterol, starting the minute you walk out the door.
* 7 ways to tweak your meal times for better health.
* 8 ways to cook your meals that let you consume less saturated fats.
* 5 foods to bring home from the grocery store on your next visit.
* One of the best things you can do for your cholesterol levels (that you'll probably enjoy anyway).
* 61 vegetables you may not have tried yet. Your new favorite veggie might be on this list.
* 35 fruits that you've possibly never tasted (and are missing out!)
* 5 ways to make it easier to transition to healthier meals (and have fun doing it).
* 7 foods to have more often
* 10 quick tips for lower cholesterol levels
* If you think children can't suffer from high cholesterol, you're in for a reality check on page...
* 12 ways to teach your kids the healthy habits that could save their lives
* 2 little used secrets to lower your cholesterol. And two battle plans to make it happen
* 4 reasons to shop at farmer's markets
* The secret to shopping a grocery store without leaving with a cart full of fatty snacks (this one works!)
* 4 ways to change your shopping habits that will change your life
* How to read food labels (and what they're really telling you.)
* 7 things to think about when pushing a shopping cart
* A ready-made shopping list to always have on hand. Tuck this one in your purse or wallet, it may save you from making the wrong purchase decision
* 14 alternative remedies and supplements that may help balance your cholesterol levels
* 5 popular medications that have shown success in balancing cholesterol levels
* 8 more ways to painlessly tweak your eating habits.
* How to put a strangle hold on salts by choosing foods that are already high in flavor
* One trick that will keep you from over-eating and your body functioning at peak condition at the same time
* What to do before your next doctor appointment
* 10 questions to ask your doctor at your next visit.
* 8 common myths and misconceptions about cholesterol.
* 11 approved places to seek out more qualified information about cholesterol and your health
* 4 page glossary on cholesterol and health terms you need to know before your next doctors visit (if you want any hope of understanding what is said).