So, you've been bitten by a zombie?
But there's no need to panic! Yes, your life will be undergoing a major transformation, but this doesn't have to be the end-all it once was when the Disaster first hit. There have been significant breakthroughs in the last decade in helping you keep significant parts of your wit and dignity. Together we can limit the damage.
Zombies for Zombies is a motivational guide designed specifically to make a profound difference in your accidental, strange new life. You say you don't want to become another one of those ghastly creatures you see on the news out in the Tempe Containment Zone? You don't have toif you follow the great advice inside, including:
- How to dress for your new lifestyle Handy recipes for brains
- Fitness ideas for keeping you somewhat energetic
- New skin-care techniques to help ward off "rotting flesh syndrome"
- How to overcome that darned zombie social stigma
- Dance steps for the motor-impaired
Completely Revised and Updated Since the Containment Zone Disaster!
"Face it, being bitten by a zombie is inevitable. Thanks to this indispensable book, we can finally stop making survival plans and start making the most of our new lives as zombies. Even for the uninfected, Zombies For Zombies is a scream."
Daniel H. Wilson, author of How to Survive a Robot Uprising