Zondervan NIV Study Bible: Updated Editionby Kenneth L. Barker
Since its first release in 1985, the Gold Medallion Award-Winning NIV Study Bible has become the treasured and trusted
The Zondervan NIV Study Bible is the #1 bestselling study Bible in the bestselling NIV translation. And now it includes for 2008 over 20,000 fully revised and updated in-text study notes and a library of study resources at your fingertips.
Since its first release in 1985, the Gold Medallion Award-Winning NIV Study Bible has become the treasured and trusted companion of millions of avid Bible users. For 2008, the NIV Study Bible's 20,000-plus study notes and other features have been thoroughly edited, revised and improved. Unmatched in any other Study Bible, these notes have been crafted to reflect the most current conservative Bible scholarship. Other study features place at your fingertips a treasury of instant commentary from today's top evangelical scholars. Icons highlight notes of special interest in the areas of character study, archaeology, and personal application. Simply put, you won't find study notes as complete, up-to-date, helpful, and easy to use anywhere else.
Referred to daily by millions of pastors, students, church leaders, and other Bible readers around the world, the renowned Zondervan NIV Study Bible notes are the crown jewel of the world's bestselling study Bible. The over-20,000 notes are the handiwork of the same translation team that produced this Bible's text, the New International Version. The same exacting, conservative scholarship that brought you today's most read, most trusted Bible translation went into creating the most celebrated, widely used Bible study notes in existence.
Like no other Bible, the Zondervan NIV Study Bible places an entire resource library for Bible study in your hands. The most read, most trusted translation now has the most up-to-date study system available anywhere.
* Full text of the most read, most trusted New International Version.
* Over 20,000 study notes, thoroughly revised and updated by a team of NIV translators.
* Icons make important information easy to spot.
* 900 Character Profile icons.
* 425 Archaeology icons.
* Almost 3,000 Personal Application icons.
* Introductions and outlines provide valuable background information for each book of the Bible.
* In-text maps, charts, diagrams, and illustrations visually clarify the stories in the Bible.
* 16 pages of full-color maps plus timelines and presentation page.
* Words of Christ in red.
* NIV concordance plus subject and study notes indexes.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.10(w) x 10.00(h) x 2.10(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >