Sold by GreatBookPrices
Seller since 2008
Brand New, Perfect Condition, Please allow 4-14 business days for delivery. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Over 1,000,000 customers served.
Ships from: Hanover, MD
Usually ships in 1-2 business daysBack to Product Details
About the Author
Dr. Peter J. D’Adamo is an internationally-acclaimed naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, as well as the author of the New York Times best-selling Eat Right 4 Your Type book series. His extensive research and clinical testing of the connections between blood type, health, and disease has garnered world-wide recognition and led to groundbreaking work on many illnesses. The world-famous immunulogist, Dr. Gerhard Uhlenbruck of the University of Cologne, Germany, has called Dr. D’Adamo “one of the most creative scientists in the Western world.”
Catherine Whitney is the coauthor of numerous bestselling books on health and wellness.
Read an Excerpt
Check out these blood type facts!
If your blood type is O:
- Eat meat (high protein, low carbohydrate).
- Cut out wheat and most other grains.
- Engage in vigorous aerobic exercise.
- Your risk factors for ulcers and inflammatory diseases such as arthritis increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is A:
- You should be a vegetarian (high carbohydrate, low fat).
- Engage in gentle exercise such as yoga or golf.
- Meditate to deal with stress.
- Your risk factors for cancer and heart disease increase if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is B:
- You should have the most varied diet of all the blood types, one including meat; yours is the only blood type that does well with dairy products.
- Engage in exercise such as moderate swimming or walking.
- Your risk for slow-growing viruses that attack the nervous system increases if you eat incorrectly for your type.
If your blood type is AB:
- You have most of the benefits and intolerances of types A and B.
- Engage in calming exercises and relaxation techniques.
- You have the friendliest immune system of all the blood types.
Table of Contents
Foreword: A Diet for the Twenty-First Century xi
Introduction: The Work of Two Lives 1
Part I Your Blood Type Identity 9
1 Blood Type: The Real Evolution Revolution 11
2 Blood Code: The Blueprint of Blood Type 28
3 Blood Type and Weight Loss: The Individualized Key 47
4 The Blood Type Solution: Before You Begin 74
Part II Your Blood Type Diet 89
5 Blood Type O Diet 91
6 Blood Type A Diet 129
7 Blood Type B Diet 169
8 Blood Type AB Diet 204
9 The 10-Day Blood Type Diet Challenge 239
Part III Your Blood Type Health 249
10 Common Health Strategies: The Blood Type Connection 251
11 Blood Type: A Power Over Disease 267
12 Blood Type And Cancer: The Fight To Heal 321
Epilogue Individuals Evolving Together: The Next Frontier 342
Appendix A Blood Type Charts 347
Appendix E Results Matter 351
Appendix C Common Questions 361
Appendix D Glossary of Terms 379
Appendix E Notes on the Anthropology of Blood Type 383
Appendix F The Blood Type Support Community 387
Appendix G The Scientific Evidence 391