- Pub. Date:
Condition: Like New
Sold by GreatBookPrices
Seller since 2008
Brand New, Perfect Condition, Please allow 4-14 business days for delivery. 100% Money Back Guarantee, Over 1,000,000 customers served.
Ships from: Hanover, MD
Usually ships in 1-2 business daysView More Purchase Options
About the Author
Rafael Jaen is a costume designer, educator, and author. He is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Performing Arts at the University of Massachusetts, Boston. He is the Vice-President for Communications at the United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT).
Holly Poe Durbin is a costume designer, educator, and author. She heads the Costume Design program at the University of California, Irvine. She is President of the University/Resident Theatre Association (URTA) and a member of the Publications Committee at the United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT).
Christin Essin is an Associate Professor of Theatre History at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. She is a member of the Publications Committee at the United States Institute for Theatre Technology (USITT).
Table of Contents
1. Cherelle Guyton, Majestic and Dual Brained
2. Anything but a Straight Line, Peter S. Miller
3. Judy Adamson, Costume Draper and Mentor
4. Margaret Peot, Costume Painter
5. Making Shakespeare in Montana: Scenic Artist Tom Watson
6. Distilling an Art, She Created a Legacy; An Interview with Deborah Dryden
7. Keeping an Open Mind- An Interview with Daniel Weger
8. Prop Master Jay Duckworth: A Star Amongst Us
9. The Non-Traditional Journey - An Interview with Samuel Lee
10. Just Dive In - An Interview with Paul Huntley
11. Arnold S. Levine, Milliner
Martha A. Marking
12. Stanley Allan Sherman: Carving his Own Path
13. Denise Wallace-Spriggs: A Fourth-Generation Craft Artisan
14. Know the Value of Your Ideas - An Interview with Michael Curry