Marketing is critical to the success of your business. But too many people just wing it and commit random acts of marketing. Is that you? Are you confused about where to start with marketing, knowing what to do and why to do it?
This book will help you to stop random acts of marketing. Whether you have a marketing budget or not, you'll learn a step-by-step sequence to plan and execute a successful marketing campaign.
This book will teach you:
- A step-by-step Ready, Aim, Fire approach to executing a marketing plan.
- Why small business owners struggle with marketing and to overcome it.
- How to choose a clear marketing goal.
- The four rules for choosing a marketing strategy.
- How to select a specific strategy to achieve each marketing goal.
- The customer journey sequence and what tactics you should deploy at each stage.
- How you can execute a marketing campaign if you have no marketing budget.
- The difference between a target market and target audience, and how to choose who to target.
- How to craft a compelling message with the 6-Step Marketing Message Matrix.
- How to increase conversion of sales and landing pages by following the included Sales Page Audit tool.
- How to create a free marketing dashboard to measure and improve performance.
Stop committing random acts of marketing. Start taking a logical, sequential approach to using marketing effectively to grow your business. Whether you're a farmer, an entrepreneur, or owner of any small business, buy and read the 1-Page Marketing Plan today. It will transform your marketing and help you to get growing!