Self-confidence is more than a state of mind; it’s a way of life. It holds the key to making you feel great about yourself, your life, your choices, and your dreams. Living with self-confidence enables you to achieve your dreams, reach your goals, and strive for bigger and better things. It helps you realize your full potential and claim your power.
10 Ways Greater Self-Confidence Can Change Your Life is here to help you overcome whatever is holding you back from presenting your best self. In ten simple yet effective steps, you can discover how to get to the front of the line, gain instant credibility in your personal and professional relationships, feel in control, and reach your true potential.
If you’ve ever craved a comprehensive guide to putting your best foot forward and taking control of your destiny, 10 Ways Greater Self-Confidence Can Change Your Life is just what you need to get on the right track.
|Publisher:||Kristi Patrice Carter|
|File size:||230 KB|
About the Author
Kristi Patrice Carter is a wife, mother, author, and serial entrepreneur who loves helping individuals live happy, prosperous and victorious lives. Carter’s lifelong goal is to positively impact people’s lives, one self-help book at a time.
A force to be reckoned with, Carter earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from the University of Illinois and a Juris Doctorate from Chicago-Kent College of Law and has over seventeen years of experience in the writing industry. She is the author of:
- Learning to Love Yourself More: A Woman’s Guide to Experiencing the Power of Unconditional Self-Love
- Reprogram Yourself for UNSTOPPABLE Self-Confidence (Your Power Guide to Squashing Self Doubt and Worry)
- How to Conquer Your Fears and Live an UNSTOPPABLE LIFE of Victory
- Emergency Income Streams: How to Create Fast Cash in 14 Days or Less
- Active Income Streams: Side Income Opportunities for Achieving Financial Freedom (Working As Much or As Little A You Desire)
- Passive Income Streams: How to Create and Profit from Passive Income Even If You’re Cash-Strapped and a Little Bit Lazy (But Motivated)!
- Say No to Guilt! The 21 Day Plan for Accepting Your Chronic Illness and Finding Inner Peace and Happiness
- Say Yes to Success Despite Your Chronic Illness: 10 Weeks to Overcoming the Obstacles of Chronic Illness and Finally Achieving What You Want in Life!
- Wean That Kid: Your Comprehensive Guide to Understanding and Mastering the Weaning Process
- I’m a Weaned Kid Now
Her upcoming publication includes:
- Superwoman Doesn't Live Here Anymore: How to Get Your Family Off the Couch and Helping Around the House
- You are NOT a FAILURE: How to Change Your Mindset from Struggle to Victory
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Not very specific, practical, or helpful. Also some poor advice.