100 Effective Persuasion Techniques:
Improve your negotiation skills and influence others
- Enlist verbal techniques
- Practice neuro-linguistic programming
- Influence sales and business relationships
- Understand how influence affects brain activity
- Become a better leader through power and authority
- Transform yourself from the ordinary to the extraordinary
- Influence the mindset of the employee and the employer
- Sharpen your negotiation skills
- Evoke the mannerisms and speech of natural leaders
The ability to change someone else's opinions, beliefs, behaviour, or motivations is integral to being successful in today's competitive business scene. Each and every one of the 100 tips included in this book have been carefully and specifically chosen to hone your ability to persuade others and launch you to the top.
Ready to dazzle your clients and influence the psychology of persuasion at your next sales pitch or presentation?
Throw a copy of Persuasion in your briefcase and enter the meeting with the confidence of 100 powerful tools under your belt!
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.99(h) x 0.17(d)|
About the Author