The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.
1,007 GRE Practice Questions, 4th Editionby Princeton Review
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,007 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to hone your skills and perfect your score. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for/i>/b>
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get extra preparation for an excellent GRE score with over a thousand practice questions and answers.
Practice makes perfect—and The Princeton Review’s 1,007 GRE Practice Questions gives you everything you need to hone your skills and perfect your score. Inside, you’ll find tips & strategies for tackling the GRE, tons of material to show you what to expect on the exam, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 2 comprehensive practice exams: 1 diagnostic in the book, 1 computer-based test online
• 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, including practice questions for the new GRE question types
• Math drills broken down by geometric shape: circles, triangles, 3-D figures, etc.
• Verbal drills covering the tough Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence questions
• Techniques and approaches for every question type
• Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews