- A Beautiful Spring Day
- What's All the Hurry / A Perfect Situation / Stir Things Up
- Cruella de Ville (for the animated film 101 Dalmations)
- Don't Worry, Perdy / The Puppies Are Here / Lucky How Marvelous / Not O
- Ol' Thunder Always Wins
- Kanine Krunchies (for the animated film 101 Dalmations)
- Bedtime / An Evening Constitutional / A Job To Do / They're Gone!
- Dognapped! / Anita Darling / What'll We Do?
- All Dog Alert
- Sergaent Tib's Recon / Cat Casserole
- Can You Leave Tonight? / Arduous Trek / Any News, Colonel? / I Want the
- Pulling a Snitch / Big Hullabaloo / Battling the Baduns
- My Darlings / 99 / Better Be Off / Fire One / All Clear
- Through the Snow / Shelter
- I'm Hungry / Get Some Rest / Back on the Road / Spotted!
- Dinsford / Cruella / A Roll in the Soot / To the Van / It Can't Be / Cr
- Puppies Everywhere
- Dalmation Plantation (by Mel Levin)/Finale
- Cruella De Vil - Nonsense Version (Demo) (for the animated film 101 Dal
101 Dalmatians [Bonus Tracks]by Disney Babies
George Bruns' score for the 1961 animated classic 101 Dalmatians remains one of the most spirited Disney soundtracks from the company's heyday. A playful, jazz-inspired effort rich in superb action cues, it largely sidesteps the schmaltz and sentimentality that defines so much of the studio's musical output. Between the bebop-influenced writing of the "Overture" and the sprightly piano improvisations of "A Beautiful Spring Day," Bruns proves a gifted interpreter of jazz idioms, and even his large-scale orchestral themes emphasize brass over strings to further emphasize the music's bold, dramatic sensibilities. He's equally adept with comedy and suspense, mixing them most effectively on 101 Dalmatians' most memorable tune, "Cruella de Vil."
- Release Date:
- Walt Disney Records
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews