• Each puzzle is a full page, which leaves plenty of room for you to take notes and list possible solutions.
• The book is printed on quality paper and is 8-½ by 11 inches, which is large enough to prevent eyestrain.
• There are three types of puzzles: those with just letters, those with a combination of letters and numbers, and those with an odd combination of letters, numbers, and symbols, which will test your ability to use your Sudoku wisdom with non-traditional characters.
• The book is arranged in a logical way, which will allow you to develop your skills. In each chapter, we present several "warm-up" problems, to help you master 25 x 25 Sudoku puzzles with a particular group of numbers, letters, and symbols. Then, you will advance to significantly harder puzzles that will truly challenge your skills.
• Finally, the final chapter of the book offers a detailed solution to every problem.
Sit down, with a pencil and eraser in hand, and immerse yourself in this wildly entertaining and addictive logic game!