Susan Rabin is a relationship therapist, communications coach, and president of Dynamic Communications, Inc. She is the author of 101 Ways to Flirt and How to Attract Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace, also with Barbara Lagowski.
101 Ways to Flirt: How to Get More Dates and Meet Your Mateby Susan Rabin, Barbara Lagowski, Sue Rabin
Since the publication of her groundbreaking book How to Attract Anyone, Anytime, Anyplace, love guru Susan Rabin has heard from hundreds of people who have used her innovative flirting techniques to enhance their lives. In this delightfully instructive guide, she draws on their fascinating front-line experiences, as well as her own professional expertise as a therapist, communications consultant, coach, lecturer, and writer to provide 101 foolproof techniques for meeting people. Included are:
• Great opening lines that aren't dependent on the weather
• The Master Flirt's top twenty all-time best places to flirt
• Techniques that allow you to make the most of "chance encounters"
• Flirting devices that always work
• Unabashedly outrageous, over-the-top flirting strategies that attract attention
• How to tell if he or she is sending you a nonverbal invitation
• Flattery that gets you somewhere - and much more
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.54(w) x 6.18(h) x 0.56(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
I totally need this book, i need to know how to do it right!!!!!
Helps you remember how it was when you were young and it all came so easy.
Intellectually I am a very intense. I graduated in math and have had two pretty impressive jobs since. Physically I am told that I am attractive... but my intense personality would always ruin whatever with whomever. Now before I go out, I read a few pages of 101 Ways to Flirt. It is a nice reminder that even women with my same intellectual capability go out to have fun. And any thing beyond having fun is just trying to hard. (It worked so well that on a road trip, my friends and I did about a year ago, I helped each of my traveling companions meet friends. One is now engaged to the woman he met on that trip.)