All the Tools You Need to Leave Your Worries Behind!
Are you exhausted and discouraged because anxiety has ambushed and confined you? Maybe your fight for freedom has only strengthened anxiety’s hold on you. Whether you’ve felt imprisoned by your anxious thoughts and emotions for most of your life or have recently begun to experience them, you can wiggle your way out of anxiety’s trap.
101 Ways to Help Stop Anxiety is your plan of action that gives you the tools you need to break free. With this guide to personal empowerment, you’ll gain:
- 101 exercises that will help you regain control of the life you want to live
- Five distinct sections offering practical, easy-to-follow anxiety-beating activities
- Relief from overthinking everything
- Ways to deal with anxiety at work or in school
- Tools to conquer anxiety in your relationships
- Control over your daily and nightly worries
- Workable practices to stop anxiety for life
|Product dimensions:||8.90(w) x 5.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Tanya J. Peterson, MS, NCC, is a Nationally Certified Counselor who writes extensively about mental health for various online and print outlets including as a regular contributor to the mental health website HealthyPlace.com, where she pens a weekly column, Anxiety-Schmanxiety, and has contributed to the popular blog The Mighty. She is also the author of four critically acclaimed, award-winning novels that deal compassionately with mental illness.
Table of Contents
Section 1 Overthinking Everything to Death 1
Section 2 Anxiety at Work or School 37
Section 3 Anxiety in Relationships 71
Section 4 Daily and Nightly Worries 109
Section 5 Stop Anxiety for Life 149
Additional Resources 189