A successful Interview.
In fact for contracting jobs, all it takes is a half an hour telephone interview before you get your first break.
Though the interview procedure is more drawn out for permanent job, there is normally only ever One technical interview.
A successful interview can provide you with that break which will be the first step to a career in the SAP World.
So what are the interviewers looking for?
For an associate level position (less than 2 year's System Admin project experience), here is what the interviewers typically look for:
- Decent overall knowledge of SAP System Administration
- Deep knowledge in at least one or two area (e.g. BW, Oracle etc).
- Ability to work in a team environment (As you are a junior you will probably be working as part of a larger team).
- Ability to find relevant technical information. (With System Administration being so wide, no single consultant is reasonably expected to know everything. However, you should have the skills to find out more wherever required).
The kind of questions asked at the associate level interview are less to do with tables and fields and more to do with your approach to a project issue or a support Issue.
This is something that can only come with experience or if you receive some coaching from experienced consultants.
So how would you like some insider knowledge of what kind of questions are asked in an actual Basis (System Administration) interview and what kind of response gets you the green light?
By reading this book!
Why should you buy this book?
Current Questions that are being asked in Interviews TODAY
Every single question is based on project knowledge and personal experience
Divided into Basis functionality areas for easy reading
Covers the most important concepts & configuration settings
Focus on business scenarios
Some unique features of this book:
- The Question are ACTUAL questions asked in some of the regular interviews that the likes of Accenture & IBM do.
(How do we know? Because we do some of these interviews!)
- The questions available on 'google' are almost never asked in a 'Real' interview.
This book contains Questions that are NOT available anywhere else.
- The authors have a combined experience of over 20 years in SAP.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
English is obviously a 2nd language since wording is incorrect and confusing quite a bit of the time. Contents are not what I expected.