Discover How You Can Improve Your Relationship, Enjoy a Kick Butt Career & Skyrocket Your Wealth Starting Today - One 'Bite' At A Time...
Here are 10 sample tips from the book.
1. Eat breakfast- start the day off right with a quick morning breakfast.
Fruit and yoghurt, granola and milk or whole-wheat toast and peanut
butter will ensure you start on the right foot.
2. Relax in the morning- get up a couple minutes early and savour that
extra time. Enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the sun rise; take a
few extra minutes to yourself in the shower; or go for a quick brisk
walk around the block to get your heart pumping. There’s nothing
worse than starting your day in a rush. A few minutes in the morning
can make a world of difference.
3. Exercise with a friend- Exercise releases endorphins, which can lift
your sprit as well as help you maintain a healthy weight. However,
sometimes it can be hard to get out of bed and actually hit the gym.
Combining your friendly chatter with exercise can make exercise
much more fun. Working out with a friend, whether this is a morning
stroll, a spin class, an evening run or anything else, can keep you
motivated and revved for the rest of the day.
4. Don’t just drink water, enjoy water- tap water is fine, in most
instances, but pure water makes a big difference. It’s important to
drink 2 litres of water each day; however, this shouldn’t seem like a
chore. Add some ice cubes, cordial and enjoy water through a fun
straw to make it more indulgent. Water doesn’t have to be just water.
5. Pop a vitamin a day- it’s amazing what one little pill can do for your
health. Multi vitamins can give your body the nourishment it is
lacking. We can’t eat perfect balanced and healthy all the time, which
is why vitamins were created.
6. Hide (or throw away) the scale- a scale is the only ingredient you
need for a recipe for disaster when it comes to self-improvement.
Hide it. Throw it away and don’t think about it. You have more
important things to worry about than your weight. If you feel great on
the inside, then it will show on the outside, regardless of what that
darned scale says.
7. Stop Smoking- quitting is hard; not quitting is even harder. If you are
a smoker, start small and get the help you need. Limiting your
cigarette intake is the first step to a healthier you and an improved
8. Aim for 30- 30 minutes of exercise each day is recommended by
health professionals. This includes simple changes to your lifestyle like
incorporating a walk into your evening activities, taking the stairs
instead of the elevator and riding your bike to work once and a while.
9. Stretch- stretching can keep your muscles feeling relaxed and also
helps to relieve stress.
10. Follow the food guide- The health professionals made the daily food
chart for a reason. Try to get 2 servings of fruit, five servings of fruit,
dairy and protein each day.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||141 KB|