More than 40 million people in the U.S. own toaster ovens.
Toaster ovens are very versatile and convenient. With their ability to toast, bake, broil, top brown and keep food warm, they do the job of a toaster and a full size oven in one countertop unit. Ideal in any home, these ovens save space and energy.
Most toaster ovens are used only for making open-faced sandwiches or simple broiling. However, there is an endless variety of recipes and meals you can make in a toaster oven. The 125 Best Toaster Oven Recipes provides dozens of tantalizing recipes for such tempting dishes as:
- Shrimps with Pesto and Prosciutto for entertaining
- Chicken Breast with Pesto and Mozzarella for a perfect weekday meal
- Oven Beef Stew, a comfort food favorite
- Stuffed Pork Loin Roast with Cran-Apple
- Baked Spaghetti Pie, a favorite one-dish meal
- Red Pepper Quiche for a satisfying lunch or brunch
- Nachos, perfect for your next party
125 Best Toaster Oven Recipes also provides practical tips and techniques, menu suggestions and valuable information on the wide variety of styles and sizes of toaster ovens available today.
|Publisher:||Rose, Robert Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Linda Stephen is a professionally trained chef whose recipes have appeared in magazines and cookbooks. She runs her own cooking school, Linda's Country Kitchen.