It seems that no two human beings can agree about anything, and yet the irony is we all think that we are right about whatever we believe. But occasionally something comes along that makes us do a 180. We have a change of mind. This is healthy, because it shows that we are free from bigotry (a bigot is a person "who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices"). This book will give you interesting information which may give you other perspective-on hot topics such as:
• Abortion: How to change minds, in seconds.
• Homosexuality: How to address the issue, without offense.
• Atheism: How to change the mind of an atheist, with one question.
• God: How to know that God exists, without exercising faith.
• Everlasting life: How to know what happens after death.
• The Bible: Evidence that it stands against scientific scrutiny.
|Product dimensions:||5.40(w) x 8.30(h) x 0.50(d)|
About the Author
Ray Comfort is the author of more than 70 books, including the Evidence Bible, a Gold Medallion Award finalist. He is the co-host (with actor Kirk Cameron) of the award-winning television program "The Way of the Master." His teaching have been commended by John MacArthur, Josh McDowell, Ravi Zacharias, Franklin Graham, D. James Kennedy, R. C. Sproul, Charles Stanley, David Jeremiah, Lee Strobel, and many other Christian leaders.