Smoothie bowls are the perfect way to add fresh fruits, superfoods and proteins to everyday fare. Adding a smoothie bowl to morning routines guarantees a great start to the day and for lunch too. Smoothie bowls are thicker than regular smoothies - thick enough to eat with a spoon. These 200 recipes can be enjoyed anytime for a refreshing, filling and healthy meal or even a delicious dessert.
Whether a smoothie bowl is packed with fruit, leafy greens, nuts or a base of coffee or tea, there is a recipe here perfectly suited for any occasion. The colors, textures and crunch are incredible and all sorts of delicious toppings can be added that will take a meal to a whole new level.
Here's just a small sampling of the sumptuous smoothie bowl recipes:
- Breakfast Smoothie Bowls
- Breakfast Harvest Bowl, Frosty French Toast, Breakfast Starter, Pear Pleaser, Sunrise Smoothie Bowl, Energy
Buster, Peanut Butter Oat Bowl
- Green Creations
- Clean Green Bowl, Blueberry Flaxseed Bowl, Strawberry Avocado Bowl, Green Zinger, Citrus Kale Bowl, Parsley Pear Bowl, Spinach Almond Bowl
- Kid-Friendly Smoothie Bowls
- Almond Butter and Jelly Bowl, Berry Crunch, Nutella Banana Bowl, Peach Paradise, Mocha Smoothie Bowl, Grape Ape, Peanut Butter Cup
- Anytime Smoothie Bowls
- Pistachio Vanilla Bowl, Pick-Me-Up Bowl, Watermelon Strawberry Bowl, Dreamsicle, Chocolate Cherry Bowl, Pumpkin Pie Bowl, Afternoon Delight
These thick, creamy and delicious smoothie bowls will undoubtedly become a welcome addition for any family.
|Publisher:||Rose, Robert Incorporated|
|Product dimensions:||6.90(w) x 9.90(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Alison Lewis is a recipe developer, food and travel journalist, and a photographer. She is the author of 150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and 400 Best Sandwich Recipes.
Table of Contents
Breakfast Smoothie Bowls 21
Green Creations 57
Kid-Friendly Smoothie Bowls 97
Anytime Smoothie Bowls 129
Coffee and Tea Smoothie Bowls 169
Dessert Bowls 189