Read an Excerpt
Say something complimentary like:
- Was it good for you, too? or
- What's a nice person like you doing in a bed like this?
Offer to do something special for your partner like:
- Make coffee.
- Take out the garbage.
- Feel around on the floor for her contact lens.
- Ring for the nurse.
Volunteer to make:
- The bed.
- Dinner reservations.
Rest Advisory for Marathon Lovers
When you feel overwhelmed by too much sex, take a 10-minute break and:
- Compose your thoughts.
- Leaf through your favorite cookbook.
- Rearrange your closets.
- Make that phone call to a shut-in aunt.
- Catch up on your sleep.
- Do the laundry.
- Finish your needlepoint.
Advice for Cautious Lovers
Four warning signs of sexual enfeeblement:
- Decreased aversion to airline food
- Equipment failure
- Early retirement
- Computer worship
Excerpted from 2002 Days & Nights of Sex. Copyright (c) 1998 by Richard Smith. Reprinted by permission of BD&L.