"Other logs give you space to record your daily runs; these warm and witty monthly essays give you reasons to go on running."
-William H. MacLeish, author of The Day Before America
"A must for any runner."
The twenty-seventh edition of this classic log and calendar, the only one tailored specifically to runners, both competitive and noncompetitive, includes:
- space for tracking daily and weekly mileage, as well as time, body weight, route, temperature, and improvements
- a race record, with room to write dates, places, distances, times, your pace, and "comments and excuses"
- a quick reference chart for split times, from one mile to the marathon
- training tips and monthly essays by Marty Jerome on such topics as speed training, trail running, interval workouts, and injury prevention
- photographs of runners from all around the world
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.16(h) x 0.38(d)|